If you are being directed here from an expiration warning, please go pick up the latest version from the main thread below.
Go here to check out the latest details and discussion: https://developer.oculusvr.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=299
‘OculusOverlay’ provides is a high performance way to pipe any content from your desktop into your Oculus Rift. It works for any 3D and 2D content and now has tons of great features.
– Use your mouse to easily select any region of your desktop to push into the Rift
– Supports any 3D game or other content that is rendered on the desktop
– Supports 3D Side by Side and Cross Eye content
– Create a ‘virtual Rift desktop’ by using 2D duplication mode
– Supports all full and half height content (most often used in watching videos off YouTube)
– Show/hide mouse for any depending on your needs
– Customize your Oculus experience with full zoom, convergence/parallax and distortion adjustment for any scenario
– Save your adjusted settings on demand
– Take a screenshot of your ‘Rifted’ experience (let’s you take non Rift content and share the Rift view with anyone)